Sunday, April 22, 2018

Nell Hampton's "Lord of the Pies," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: Lord of the Pies: A Kensington Palace Chef Mystery by Nell Hampton.

The entry begins:
I think my book is better as a television series. I think you could enjoy seeing each episode play out allowing the characters room to grow.

I would like Carrie Ann to be played by Kelly Cuoco and I can imagine her new friend Penny played by Karen Gillan who played Amy Pond – my favorite Dr. Who character.

Martin Freeman is a favorite actor. I think he could play...[read on]
Visit Nell Hampton / Nancy J. Parra's website, Facebook page, and Twitter perch.

Coffee with a Canine: Nancy J. Parra and Little Dog.

The Page 69 Test: Lord of the Pies.

Writers Read: Nell Hampton.

My Book, The Movie: Lord of the Pies.

--Marshal Zeringue