Wednesday, December 20, 2017

David Moody's "One of Us Will Be Dead by Morning," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: One of Us Will Be Dead by Morning: Hater series (Volume 4) by David Moody.

https://us.macmillan.com/oneofuswillbedeadbymorning/davidmoody/9781250108425/The entry begins:
It’s interesting - this is the first novel I’ve written where I wasn't thinking about a potential movie adaptation as I was writing. I think there are two reasons for this. First, this is an offshoot of my Hater series, and a film adaptation of the original novel should soon be entering production (it’s been on/ off for the last decade, frustratingly), so I’m still focused on a screen adaptation of book one. Second, the cast of characters in this book are people I work with. Or, at least, are inspired by people I work with. For that reason, it’s hard to visualise actors playing their roles. However, a reviewer got in touch yesterday and suggested that One of Us Will Be Dead by Morning would make a great stage play. Now that...[read on]
Visit David Moody's website.

The Page 69 Test: Hater.

The Page 69 Test: Dog Blood.

My Book, The Movie: Dog Blood.

The Page 69 Test: Autumn: Disintegration.

My Book, The Movie: One of Us Will Be Dead by Morning.

--Marshal Zeringue