Thursday, May 14, 2015

Gwendolyn Womack's "The Memory Painter," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: The Memory Painter by Gwendolyn Womack.

The entry begins:
I have never written with an actor in mind, that’s just not how my imagination works. But posed with the question after the fact, it’s a lot of fun to try and cast the movie for The Memory Painter…(although an adaptation might be a challenge with all the time travel and history the book covers!).

It was really hard to choose between actors. I could imagine several people in the roles so I included two names for all the leads except Finn. Bryan: Ryan Gosling or James McAvoy. Linz: Emma Stone or Jennifer...[read on]
Visit Gwendolyn Womack's website.

Writers Read: Gwendolyn Womack.

My Book, The Movie: The Memory Painter.

--Marshal Zeringue