Sunday, November 16, 2014

Liane Moriarty's 3 favorite books of 2014

Liane Moriarty's latest novel is Big Little Lies. At Omnivoracious she tagged three favorite books she read this year, including:
Cracks in the Kingdom: Book 2 of The Colors of Madeleine by Jaclyn Moriarty

This is the second in an extraordinary three book fantasy series taking the reader on an incredible journey between Cambridge, England and the Kingdom of Cello. It’s hilarious, magical and unlike anything else you’ve read before. Jaclyn Moriarty is incapable of writing an ordinary sentence. I don’t say this because she is my sister. It kind of drives me mad with envy to say it. It’s just so demonstrably true every time I sit down to read one of her books.
Read about another pick on Moriarty's list.

The Page 69 Test: The Cracks in the Kingdom.

My Book, The Movie: The Cracks in the Kingdom.

--Marshal Zeringue