Thursday, August 14, 2014

Toby Ball's "Invisible Streets," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: Invisible Streets by Toby Ball.

The entry begins:
While I visualize scenes before writing them, I’ve never mentally put specific actors in the place of characters. I have a pretty strong sense of what I think the characters look like and what their demeanor is, and these two factors drove my thinking when casting these parts. So, without further ado:

Phil Dorman – Channing Tatum. This was the hardest one to cast. You need a younger guy, handsome, physically strong, who also conveys intelligence. Nobody seemed perfect, but Tatum seems close.

Torsten Grip – Mark Wahlberg. He’s not a great physical match, but he definitely can project that middle-age tough guy aura mixed with a hint of regret.

Frank Frings – Stanley...[read on]
Visit Toby Ball's website.

My Book, The Movie: The Vaults.

Writers Read: Toby Ball.

My Book, The Movie: Invisible Streets.

--Marshal Zeringue