Sunday, October 20, 2013

Gina Linko's "Indigo," the movie

Now showing at My Book, The Movie: Indigo by Gina Linko.

The entry begins:
It is so difficult for me to picture my book as a movie. I know that usually is not the case for authors, but for some reason, I don't think that way. I create the main characters in my head and so they kind of seem like real people to me. So for me to place that entire personality and history onto an actor, well, I don't know. I take my characters way too seriously, as you can see. Anyway, here goes.

The main character in Indigo is Corrine Harlowe. She is broken in a very big way at the beginning of this book, but she has a quiet strength. Dark haired, serious, and formidable. I think I could see Hailee...[read on]
Learn more about the book and author at Gina Linko's website, Facebook page, and Twitter perch.

My Book, The Movie: Indigo.

--Marshal Zeringue