Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Magnus Flyte's "City of Dark Magic," the movie

Now showing at My Book, The Movie: City of Dark Magic by Magnus Flyte.

The entry begins:
Q. Magnus, whom do you see in the role of Sarah, who is unashamed to take pleasure in both sex and history?

A. In another era, it would have been Barbara Stanwyck. But I do like that Emma Stone. You would believe her as a woman who knows how to get herself in – and out – of trouble.

Q. And what about Max, the California-born prince who has inherited more than he can handle?

A. Since I don’t spend much time fixating on young heartthrobs, I leave that one up to my literary executrixes, who say they fancy Ben...[read on]
Learn more about the book and author at Magnus Flyte's website.

The Page 69 Test: City of Dark Magic.

My Book, The Movie: City of Dark Magic.

--Marshal Zeringue