Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Laura Madeleine's "Where the Wild Cherries Grow," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: Where the Wild Cherries Grow by Laura Madeleine.

The entry begins:
Oh, I always find these things really tricky. I never have a particular actor in mind while writing, or an image, other than a photograph or portrait. In Emeline’s case (one of the lead characters in Where the Wild Cherries Grow) the closest I ever came looks-wise was the Italian photographer, actor and activist Tina Mondotti.

But I’ll give a casting list a go. It’s made easier by the fact there are some brilliant young actors out there…

Emeline Vane: I think Rooney Mara is a captivating actor, and that she could capture some of Emeline’s inner life, and the emotional changes she undergoes. Or perhaps...[read on]
Visit Laura Madeleine's website.

The Page 69 Test: Where the Wild Cherries Grow.

Writers Read: Laura Madeleine.

My Book, The Movie: Where the Wild Cherries Grow.

--Marshal Zeringue