Friday, June 09, 2017

Sarah Creech's "The Whole Way Home," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: The Whole Way Home by Sarah Creech.

The entry begins:
I’m not the kind of writer who thinks of actors and actresses while I’m writing a novel (maybe I should try that in my next book).

If I could choose a totally unknown, untrained actress to play my main character, Joanne Lover, I would choose Margo Price, who recently signed with Jack White’s label Third Man Records. Her album’s title song “Hands of Time” follows Jo’s life trajectory so closely that it spooked me the first time I listened to the song. And to see Margo Price perform in person is to know what country music star power and greatness really looks like, especially when she wears her hot pink fringe dress. She emits a golden light. Also, Kacey Musgraves would be...[read on]
Visit Sarah Creech's website.

My Book, The Movie: The Whole Way Home.

--Marshal Zeringue